OSSEO LIONS BAKING CONTEST 2017
It' Back... AND, It's Bigger & Better
Celebrity Judges. Expanded Bakery Categories. Cash Prizes, and More. What else can you ask for.
2017 GUEST JUDGES
- Master Baker, Marjorie Johnson
- TV Celebrity, Bobby Jensen
- Osseo's Mayor, Duane Poppe
We're Calling the Best Bakers in Osseo!
The contest is open to current residents of Osseo and any active member of the Osseo Lions Club at time of registration.
It's a FREE event, open to the public. We invite anyone and everyone to come out and watch, and taste a few treats (while supplies last).
See more details below!
Registrations will be open online from August 1st - October 5th. You can also register at the Osseo Community Center. Registration forms will be available in the lobby between Sept 15th & Sept 29th.
1. This is a FREE event, but registrants must be either a resident of Osseo or a member of the Osseo Lions Club at time of registration.
2. One entry per household.
3. All submissions must be homemade and include a recipe card.
4. All submissions must be dropped off at the contest location between 10am and 11am the day off the competition. Judging will begin sharply at 11am. Late entries may be denied.
5. Contestants must be present to win.
*Event details subject to change
Additional questions can be referred to this year's Event Coordinator, Lion Vice President, Tina Danelius @ 612-965-5793.